Monday, September 23, 2013

Intro

Well it's really about time I set up a place where I can put all of my projects, for the world to see. I look forward to sharing my successes and failures alike as I do what I love... making!

I have quite a few finished items I will be adding to the completed projects section as I have time. I have added the Sunflower Robot & Herbie the Bristlebot to my completed project pages. I also have a few current projects that I will start updating progress on. These include:

  • Triclops - a three eyed light seeking Symet.
  • An as of now unnamed Turbot, based on the scuff circuit by J Wolfgang Goerlich
  • SBSEv1 - A type 3 solar engine based on the picaxe 08m2
I'm sure there are a few surprises I'll add in too, like tips, tools and lessons learned. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment